Use this section to tell customers about your store or add content from one of your pages which makes it easy to add images, video or any other content
Hot items this month
THE MURPH CHALLENGE
Nutrition tips from our Dietitian:
This long workout uses our entire body therefore we will need enough energy to carry us through the movements efficiently
THE DAY BEFORE
Eat your regular balanced meals with enough carbohydrates, protein, and fats. Avoid trying new foods or supplements the day before the competition.
ON THE DAY OF THE WOD
* Consider having a small meal or snack up to 3 hours before the event that contains protein and carbohydrates
* Stay hydrated by Drinking 240-500ml of water or electrolyte /sports drink up to an hour before workout
POST TRAINING AND RECOVERY
* Eat an easily digestible carbohydrate-rich snack to initiate glucose synthesis in the depleted muscles. Take in protein in some form of a shake, bar, or other convenient option available to you while you cheer your teammates on!
* Along with the snack consider an electrolyte drink to prevent muscle cramps, headaches, and dehydration.
* Especially in hot and humid weather, you may need to add additional fluid or electrolyte supplements for recovery.
Rebeca Stevenson, MS, RD, Chef, CPT
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org l
We are UNBROKEN
“UNBROKENSHOP.com is proud to be an American company founded by athletes and coaches. Better quality gear is the key to having better training. We hope you enjoy your WOD as much as we do.” Read More...